Paula C Snyder as Grandma Paula!
Music and Creative Play for Kids
(Visit Grandma Paula's Official Website):
♦ Indoors ♦ Outdoors ♦ Amplified ♦ Acoustic ♦
- Preschools, Camps, Libraries, Parties, and More
- Family Style or Age Specific Appropriateness
- Learning/School, or Party Themes
- Show-Style Entertainment or Pure Interactive Engagement
- Combination Programs Incorporating Music, Rhythm, Dance, Story, and Introduction to Music Skills/Listening
- Bringing Family Back to Music with Songs We All Can Sing
- Fun Original and Commercial Selections
- Considerate Attention to Finding Age Appropriate Songs and Lyrics
- Customized Creative Programs to Suit Your Unique Events
- Costumed in Smock and Guitar Pick Earrings, or more Sophistocated Jeans and T-Shirt
Please contact Paula to answer questions and discuss options to meet your vision.
**Notes: Grandma Paula is a vocalist who accompanies herself (on guitar while working with children, piano is also an option). Though stage shows are possible, Grandma Paula feels most engaging in acoustic up close and personal settings. She stays on the children's level to relate better, sings, dances, and moves along with the children (while leading them). Paula has a portable keyboard, indoor & outdoor speakers, and other necessary gear to utilize for various situations. Fees are usually based on a set hourly rate, though the performance time is best based on the ages present. Paula's forte is non-classical and non-religious songs you might hear on the radio or in theater productions, which includes many eras from the 1800s (for instance) to the present. A deposit and signed contract will be expected upon commitment. Other billing/payment arrangements may be made for regular programs in preschool settings. Ask about options.
Bringing back that family feeling:
"My appreciation for music started when I was just a little girl. We explored and listened to many types of music. Dad used to entertain us during long trips by leading sing-a-longs in the car. My sister & I had high sweet blending voices & Dad would pop in with a harmony or two to see if we could stay on key. At family gatherings, everybody present put on great harmony." Read more about how it began...
"Those harmonious feelings stayed with me through the years, and now I live to bring the love and joy of music to others."
~Paula C Snyder as Grandma Paula