Paula C Snyder - Live Music and Serenades for Anniversaries, Birthdays, Milestones, Showers, Awards, and other Special Occasions:
♦ Indoors ♦ Outdoors ♦ Amplified ♦ Acoustic ♦
- Straight Vocals, Vocal/Piano, Vocal/Guitar
- Ceremonies, Receptions, Cocktails
- Honor Your Special Someone with a Personalized Serenade
- Expressions of the Heart (Custom Created Greetings, Sentiments, Poetry, or Music Keepsakes)
- Wide Range of Versatile Songs (or Custom Original**)
- Will Learn Your Favorites and Work With your Themes (*limitations may apply)
- Auditions Can Be Arranged, References Available
- Planning Assistance and Song Research with Attention to Details
- Available and Responsive to Questions/Concerns
- Creative Gift Solutions and Free Consultation
Please contact Paula to answer questions and discuss options to meet your vision.
**Notes: Paula is a strong vocalist who accompanies herself. Paula's daughter, Amber, may also be available for limited Mother-Daughter duet performances, or possibly for solo vocal-only performances. The music can be performed acoustically (perfect for outdoors or drop-ins) or in various levels of amplified sound (from conversational level to show presence). Paula has a portable keyboard, indoor & outdoor speakers, and other necessary gear to utilize for various situations. Party fees will start with acoustic presentation for up to the first 2 hours, where other fees may be added depending on the amount of equipment needed and time involved for set up, break down, performance time (with breaks if over 1 hour), travel to and from location, overnight accomodations if needed based on location & timing of event, learning extensive additional material, etc. Serenade fees (Singing Telegrams) are based on a first hour rate (even if the presentation is 15 minutes) because your presentation time still takes commitment time away from longer commitments. Paula charges additional fees for travel time/expenses, additional services/keepsake preparation, and actual keepsake for your intended. Paula's forte is non-classical and non-religious songs you might hear on the radio or in theater productions, which includes many eras from the 1800s (for instance) to the present. Ask Paula for assistance in deterimining how to make a unique presentation serenade (singing telegram) or how to work with your venue. Paula will help you select appropriate songs that match your occasion (while working with any limitations set by your venue - if limitations are set). It may be possible for Paula to write and perform a song or poem especially for you (additional charges would apply). All initial consultation is Paula's pleasure to provide without charge for a win-win outcome. A deposit and signed contract will be expected upon commitment. Full pre-payment is requested for serenades.