Your privacy is important to PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC. We are committed to maintaining and using your information responsibly. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC and it's sub-businesses/dbas collects, and the ways in which PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC uses it. This Policy currently applies for the company: PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC and the company's dbas/brands: Paula C Snyder (aka PC Snyder Music and Motivational Speaker), Grandma Paula, Creative Talented People, Verses to Go, Pick Pretties, Hazy Moon Records, Mentoring/Booking activities, and Paula C Snyder Publishing.
From herein, the use of the name "PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC" will be used to represent itself and all of the dbas/brands under it.
Information collected by PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC and under what circumstances
PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC may collect personal information (name, address, telephone, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, user name, password, answers to security questions, information about your company or business, contact names, contact information/personal information/interests for recipients of our products & services, date of birth, credit card or other payment information) during the process of doing business with you and under the following circumstances:
- As provided by you to use and/or register for use on this website
- While viewing, shopping, and purchasing on this website
- When supplied by you to inquire about products and services
- As needed to inquire about customer service issues, process returns/exchanges/store credits
- When supplied by you about yourself or your recipient during customization/personalization of a gift order
- When explaining your shopping/product preferences
- When subscribing to receive e-mail communications from us
- When submitted for participation in events
- When submitting for employment consideration
- As referred to us through a third-party business relationship
- When you are a recipient of one of our products/services as a gift.
- As data is collected through "cookies", click streams, or other on-line tools.
PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC uses your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Enable your access to and use of website services
- Personalize website for your use
- Publish information about you on this website
- Booked Calendar Dates
- *if you are a business or public entity, we will publish the booking venue and date information.
- *if you are a private entity, we will publish less identifiable information (i.e. “Joe’s Birthday Party” or “Singing for someone special”)
- Articles & Blogs about you/your company – if you are specifically featured, we will have communicated to obtain permission for your participation and to mention you before we publish
- References regarding our work – if you have given us a reference for doing business with you, we promote our good work by sharing your comments. If your name is shared on a reference provided for us on another website we use for bookings or on social media, we will assume it is okay to use your name as posted to the other sites in relation to the reference copied to share on this website.
- Photos on the job:
- We will ask your permission to use photos you share with us on our website.
- We try not to include photos that depict others without their permission. We can do this by editing photo to show only a specific item or person who gave us permission to use their likeness.
- We protect children by not using photos where the child is identifiable unless given permission to use it by the child's parent(s) or caregiver. If the photograph about us/our services is shared from a public event on that event's website, we will assume the other party took measure to gain permission or had the parents sign a right to release. Otherwise, we would crop, edit, or blur children out, or take photos from the back where faces are not showing to protect the child's identity.
- Booked Calendar Dates
- Send you products and services you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications:
- This may include newsletters or event notices
- These generally occur infrequently, but could be as often as monthly
- You always have the right to opt out, unsubscribe, and otherwise make decisions about your e-mail preferences.
- Note: Any correspondence sent is based on your opting IN to receive e-mails and notices.
- We do not re-assess your interest every time we send correspondence, but leave the responsibility up to you to make your interests known or make us aware of changes in your interests since your original opt in.
- We do not automatically add your name to our e-mail lists unless you asked us to or otherwise agreed to during conversations, correspondences, or website transactions.
Third party disclosures of your personal information:
PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC does not sell or share your personal information except under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors during the process of conducting business, creating products, and fulfilling orders.
- The agents or sub-contractors in question will be obligated to use this personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Security of your personal information:
PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Secured servers will be used during monetary exchange in processing orders.
Limit of Liabilities regarding your personal information:
- Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personal information stored on our servers, on those of our agents & subcontractors, or during transmission of information will be free from unauthorized access or disclosure. Therefore we disclaim liability for theft, loss of, unauthorized access, disclosure or damage to, or interception of data & personal information communicated. By using www.pcsnydercreativeoffices.com and its related subsites, you acknowledge you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- This website may contain links to other websites. PC Snyder Creative Enterprises LLC is not responsible for privacy policies or practices of any outside third party not already described in the text above.
- PC Snyder Creative Enterprises does not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under the legal age of 18.
*Last updated October 29, 2021