Vocalist / Guitarist / Pianist / Songwriter
Putting on a festival, market, fundraiser, open house, or grand opening? Live music is great option to encourage shoppers to purchase fresh produce and crafts, build supportors for a cause, or invite customers to explore your venue (tours, wine tastings, meet your staff).
Being a versatile performer, I can set a fun family friendly tone for outdoor public events, enhance fundraisers with themed sets or relevant original music, and add a corporate sophistication through appropriate song/genre choices and volume control. Using my guitar, piano, or both, we have lots of options!
Consider the following for successful implementation of music at your event:
- Set up location should be easily accessed (drive up, loading/unloading, parking)
- Keep musician placement away from direct food/drink/server traffic areas (tripping hazards, excess volume)
- Ask your music vendor to complete and test setup before your guests arrrive
- Hire event/audio/staging service/technician for sound support if more than 200 guests expected at one time
- Maintain a tent outdoors to shade musician and their instruments from prolongued heat, sunlight, or sudden rain
- Plan alternate venue or location for the same date in case of adverse weather
- Start early and have musician vendor co-promote your event (supports event and draws more people)
Contact me directly to discuss various options.