Paula C Snyder as Grandma Paula!
Music and Creative Play for Kids
(Visit Grandma Paula's Official Website):
♦ Indoors ♦ Outdoors ♦ Amplified ♦ Acoustic ♦
- Preschools, Camps, Libraries, Parties, and More
- Family Style or Age Specific Appropriateness
- Learning/School, or Party Themes
- Show-Style Entertainment or Pure Interactive Engagement
- Combination Programs Incorporating Music, Rhythm, Dance, Story, and Introduction to Music Skills/Listening
- Bringing Family Back to Music with Songs We All Can Sing
- Fun Original and Commercial Selections
- Considerate Attention to Finding Age Appropriate Songs and Lyrics
- Customized Creative Programs to Suit Your Unique Events
- Costumed in Smock and Guitar Pick Earrings, or more Sophistocated Jeans and T-Shirt
Please contact Grandma Paula to answer questions and discuss options to meet your vision.
Bringing back that family feeling:
"My appreciation for music started when I was just a little girl. We explored and listened to many types of music. Dad used to entertain us during long trips by leading sing-a-longs in the car. My sister & I had high sweet blending voices & Dad would pop in with a harmony or two to see if we could stay on key. At family gatherings, everybody present put on great harmony." Read more about how it began...
"Those harmonious feelings stayed with me through the years, and now I live to bring the love and joy of music to others."
~Paula C Snyder as Grandma Paula