Vocalist / Guitarist / Pianist / Songwriter
A songwriter for years, I initially wrote to soothe my emotions. When I performed my songs, the topics became generalized instead of personal. At one time or another, everyone has experienced romance, family, friendship, hardship, observations, life, death, self-discovery, and inspiration. My music touches on all of those. I match each song's "feeling" throdifferent stylings and genres.
A Quiet Love - Sample
Hope you enjoy sampling my music and learning the stories behind the songs:
- "Renewed" (album of 15 original songs, available in CD with printed lyrics)
- "Love Trilogy in 3/4 Time" (pictured above: 3 original songs: searching, finding, and lasting love, gift EP for sale)
- "Seasonal Sentiments" (3 original songs: about the holiday feeling, letting go, and a Christmas cactus gift)
- "Old Friends" (original single about childhood friendship)
- "It's the Quality" (original single about love in an old fashioned swing style)
- "Hazy Half Moon" (original single about romance with a sweet jazzy sound)
- "Meet Cookie (the dog)" (original illustrated song-story illustrated by Mac McCord, sheet music, song/narration on CD)
- "Songs for my Granddaughters" (short collection of original songs geared towards young children)
Songs from both EPs, and Renewed Album are available for download here. Both EPs and Renewed (CD versions), and "Meet Cookie (the dog)" Illustrated Song in Book format with CD song & narration) are merchandise available for purchase in my web-store. The music can also be found for streaming, download purchased, and some licensing through your favorite music apps (look for "Paula C Snyder" as the songwriter/artist).
Want custom originals? Or to license my music? Contact me!