Vocalist / Guitarist / Pianist / Songwriter
WEDDINGS & MORE!
One of my very first music performances was at a college friend's wedding. I sang some of their popular favorites at intervals through the church ceremony. The clergyman appreciated my performance and asked me to return regularly to sing and play for other couples. Since then, I have performed many ceremonies, as a pop music soloist in both tradiitonal and untraditional settings.
Engagments? Weddings? Anniversaries? Vow Renewals? Let's celebrate Love!
Here's what you can expect from me for your romantic evening, engagement, wedding or vow renewal ceremony, anniversary party, cocktail hour, reception, or rehearsal:
- Responsive communication (average response time 24 hours or less by phone, text, or e-mail)
- Attention to detail (document, clarify, confirm what we discuss, with action items to address as needed)
- Creative solutions (to accomplish your special occasion vision - let's brainstorm)
- Planning assistance (refer other vendors, set up music agenda for to assure things go as planned)
- Reliability (maintain and stay on top of commitments, actions, show up/call/meet as planned)
- Honesty (straight-forward talk about abilities, challenges your vision may present, best fit for your event)
- Beautiful music (strong vocals, sweet accompaniment on piano or guitar, favorite songs - if they can be done well solo)
Let me interpret, share, and celebrate your unique love story through song.